Career Services: Connecting Students and Employers
The dedicated staff of Walton Career Services will assist you as you make decisions today that will affect your career tomorrow!
Save the date for these fall 2017 events!
- P66 Day: September 25
AXA Advisors Information Session: September 25
- DSG Information Session: September 25
- International Paper Information Session: September 25
- Credera Information Session: September 25
- Business Career Fair: September 26
- Smith & Nephew Information Session: September 26
- Anheuser-Busch Information Session: September 27
- Company of the Day - Kraft Heinz: October 4
- Company of the Day - Edward Jones: October 11
- Dallas Business Career Fair: October 16
- Company of the Day - Superior Automotive: October 18
- Diversity Week: October 23-27
- Company of the Day - Tyson: November 8
- Company of the Day - Enterprise: November 29
- Other Events and Career Fairs: University Career Development Center
- Career Fairs
- Career Exploration & Advising
- Resume Help
- Job/Intern Searching
- Interview Prep
- Internship Credit (Co-op)
- Much More! Schedule an appointment
The dedicated staff of Career Services strive to connect you with outstanding students to meet your hiring needs, including full-time employment, part-time positions, and internships. We can help you recruit and engage students in many different ways!
- Career Fairs
- Job/Internship Postings & On Campus Interviews
- Connect with Students
- Walton College Academics/Curriculum
- Much More!
New & Noteworthy
About Career Services
- Our staff: Contact us
- Our purpose: The core purpose of the Career Services office is to provide students with knowledge, skills, and insight in the career development, professional development and employment processes.
- Our mission: To assist students with positive career explorations, whether their chosen career path includes pursuit of experiential educational experiences, pursuit of an advanced degree or the quest for post-graduation employment. The target market for our services includes the undergraduate and graduate Walton College student population and those employers and education institutions interested in recruiting the best.
- Career Services Disclaimer