Career Center: Connecting Students and Employers
The dedicated staff of the Sam M. Walton College of Business Career Development Center will assist you as you make decisions today that will affect your career tomorrow!
Save the Date for these Spring 2017 Events!
- Business Career Fair: February 28
- Company of the Day: These organizations will have an information table at the WCOB second floor entrance Wednesday mornings throughout the semester – make a plan to stop by and meet them!
For questions about any of these events, please email CareerCenter@walton.uark.edu.
- Career Fairs
- Career Exploration & Advising
- Resume Help
- Job/Intern Searching
- Interview Prep
- Leadership Walton
- Internship Credit (Co-op)
- Much More! Schedule an appointment
The dedicated staff of the Sam M. Walton College of Business Career Development Center strives to connect you with outstanding students to meet your hiring needs, including full-time employment, part-time positions, and internships. We can help you recruit and engage students in many different ways!
- Career Fairs
- Job/Internship Postings & On Campus Interviews
- Connect with Students
- Walton College Academics/Curriculum
- Much More!
Career Center News
About the Career Center
- Our staff: Contact us
- Our purpose: The core purpose of the Sam M. Walton College of Business Career Development Center is to provide students with knowledge, skills, and insight in the career development, professional development and employment processes.
- Our mission: To assist students with positive career explorations, whether their chosen career path includes pursuit of experiential educational experiences, pursuit of an advanced degree or the quest for post-graduation employment. The target market for our services includes the undergraduate and graduate Walton College student population and those employers and education institutions interested in recruiting the best.
- View Career Center Disclaimer
Special thanks to our 2016-2017 Corporate Sponsors: