Post a Job or Internship
It is easy to connect with talented students and alumni to fill available internships, cooperative education positions and/or full-time openings at your organization.
Posting Paid Positions
It is free and easy to post as many vacancies as you have available in our online job search system, Razorback CareerLink (CareerLink) - just complete our short online form.
Once your position is posted, eligible students and alumni will be able to review the posting and apply by submitting resumes to you through CareerLink.
If you have a job announcement in another format that you'd like to send as an attachment, please email us at email@example.com or call 479-575-6100.
Posting Unpaid Internships
In order to post an unpaid internship with us, the experience must meet certain standards to be defined as an internship. To ensure that an experience—whether it is a traditional internship or one conducted remotely or virtually—is educational, and thus eligible to be considered a legitimate internship by the National Association of Colleges and Employers' (NACE) definition, all the following criteria must be met:
- The experience must be an extension of the classroom: a learning experience that provides for applying the knowledge gained in the classroom. It must not be simply to advance the operations of the employer or be the work that a regular employee would routinely perform.
- The skills or knowledge learned must be transferable to other employment settings.
- The experience has a defined beginning and end, and a job description with desired qualifications.
- There are clearly defined learning objectives/goals related to the professional goals of the student's academic coursework.
- There is supervision by a professional with expertise and educational and/or professional background in the field of the experience.
- There is routine feedback by the experienced supervisor.
- There are resources, equipment, and facilities provided by the host employer that support learning objectives/goals.
If these criteria are followed, it is the opinion of NACE that the experience can be considered a legitimate internship. If your unpaid internship meets the 7 criteria listed above, the Walton College Career Center can post the internship in Razorback CareerLink - just complete our short online form.