Career Services: Connecting Students and Employers
The dedicated staff of Walton Career Services will assist you as you make decisions today that will affect your career tomorrow!
Save the date for these spring 2018 events!
- Are you Ready? Pop-up Shop: Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Underclassman Case Competition - Presentations: March 12, 4:30 p.m.
- Hilton Company of the Day: March 14
- Inceed Company of the Day: March 28
- Conoco Phillips Company of the Day: April 4
For questions about any of these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check Handshake and the University Career Development Center's calendar for additional campus wide events and career fairs.
- Career Fairs
- Career Exploration & Advising
- Resume Help
- Job/Intern Searching
- Interview Prep
- Internship Credit (Co-op)
- Much More! Schedule an appointment
The dedicated staff of Career Services strive to connect you with outstanding students to meet your hiring needs, including full-time employment, part-time positions, and internships. We can help you recruit and engage students in many different ways!
- Career Fairs
- Job/Internship Postings & On Campus Interviews
- Connect with Students
- Walton College Academics/Curriculum
- Much More!
New & Noteworthy
About Career Services
- Our staff: Contact us
- Our purpose: The core purpose of the Career Services office is to provide students with knowledge, skills, and insight in the career development, professional development and employment processes.
- Our mission: To assist students with positive career explorations, whether their chosen career path includes pursuit of experiential educational experiences, pursuit of an advanced degree or the quest for post-graduation employment. The target market for our services includes the undergraduate and graduate Walton College student population and those employers and education institutions interested in recruiting the best.
- Career Services Disclaimer