Career Services: Connecting Students and Employers
The dedicated staff of Walton Career Services will assist you as you make decisions today that will affect your career tomorrow!
- Career Fairs
- Career Exploration & Advising
- Resume Help
- Job/Intern Searching
- Interview Prep
- Internship Credit (Co-op)
- Much More! Schedule an appointment
The dedicated staff of Career Services strive to connect you with outstanding students to meet your hiring needs, including full-time employment, part-time positions, and internships. We can help you recruit and engage students in many different ways!
- Career Fairs
- Job/Internship Postings & On Campus Interviews
- Connect with Students
- Walton College Academics/Curriculum
- Much More!
New & Noteworthy
About Career Services
- Our staff: Contact us
- Our purpose: The core purpose of the Career Services office is to provide students with knowledge, skills, and insight in the career development, professional development and employment processes.
- Our mission: To assist students with positive career explorations, whether their chosen career path includes pursuit of experiential educational experiences, pursuit of an advanced degree or the quest for post-graduation employment. The target market for our services includes the undergraduate and graduate Walton College student population and those employers and education institutions interested in recruiting the best.
- Career Services Disclaimer