Student Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic
Walton Emergency Online Scholarship
(for current Walton students only)
This scholarship is designed to assist Walton College students who are unable to return to campus for the fall semester due to issues related to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic in continuing degree progress online.
To qualify for the scholarship:
- Students must be continuing sophomores, juniors, or seniors.
- Students must be in good academic standing at the time of application.
- Students will be enrolled in online courses only in the semester for which they receive funding.
- It is recommended that students have a completed FAFSA on file with the financial aid office.
Priority application deadline is July 1.
Final application deadline is August 1.
Please note that seats in online courses are limited, and not all courses in the Walton College will be offered online in the Fall 2020 semester. Students hoping to continue their degree online in Fall 2020 may not be able to enroll in full-time hours, but Walton advisors will work with award recipients to identify possible online course options. Scholarships awarded will conform to established cost of attendance procedures.
Additional Walton Resources
I need help finding a job or internship during COVID-19:
Career Services has all the information you need on finding a position during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additional University Resources
Just hoping things get better isn't enough. It takes caring about the safety, health and well-being of those around us, and a commitment to make things better even when times get tough. We're determined to find ways to help support those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Need Other Types of Help?
- Walton Advising (Non-honors)
- Walton Career Services
- Walton Honors
- Walton Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Business Communication Lab
- Walton Student Emergency Funding (Separate from Emergency Online Scholarship)