Invest In Our Students
The University of Arkansas has recently experienced the greatest enrollment increase in decades. Concurrently, the Arkansas Department of Higher Education calculated a gap of $30 million between what the state gives to the University and what is required to meet our student needs. Private gift support from our alumni and friends will help us bridge this gap and accomplish our goals.
Why Invest in Walton College?
For nearly a century, the Walton College has excelled because of benefactors like you.
Thanks to the generosity of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation and all the generous donors before and after its gift, the endowed chairs, professorships, student scholarships and new programs we offer have positioned us competitively on the national stage.
The Walton College was also propelled into the rankings as a top 25 undergraduate business school. Today the Walton College aspires to be a top 20 business school.
Make a gift.
There are many ways to support Walton financially. All gifts, great or small, make a difference. You can:
- Join the Dean's Philanthropy Circle with an annual gift.
- Make a larger impact with a major gift or endowed gift.
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift.
- Provide support through your company with an in-kind donation or matching gift.
The Walton College has several opportunities for investment. You can support:
- Student scholarships.
- Priority programs.
- Faculty leaders.
- Facilities & technology.
Did you know?
Writing a check is not the only way to support Walton. You can:
- Make a gift online with a credit card.
- Set up an automatic draft to your bank account.
- Match your gift through your employer.
- Transfer a gift of stock or securities.
- Make a deferred gift or multi-year pledge.
Ways to Invest
Become a Walton volunteer. You can:
- Mentor a student
- Participate in mock interviews and resume reviews.
- Make a donation to the Career Closet.
Get involved through your company. You can:
- Recruit Walton students.
- Connect with a Walton outreach center.
- Sponsor a Walton College event.
- Make an in-kind donation.
To discover more ways to get involved, contact Lizzie Johnson assistant director of development.