Diversity Corporate Advisory Board
Members of the Diversity and Inclusion Corporate Advisory Board utilize their experience and expertise to develop and support ways and means of advancing the presence of diversity and inclusion of underrepresented groups in the Walton College, in the state, the region and the nation.
The board will serves as ambassadors in developing initiatives to recruit, retain, and graduate underrepresented students at the undergraduate and graduate levels and to assist with identifying potential faculty and staff from Arkansas and the United States. They also identify opportunities for partnerships between faculty and the business community for the purposes of:
- promoting mutual gain through such activities as student recruiting and consulting arrangements,
- involving faculty members in practical business problems,
- arranging for guest lecturers from industry,
- supporting state-wide outreach operations, and
- bringing students into direct contact with business executives and their idea.
The Corporate Advisory Board keeps the Office of Diversity and Inclusion abreast of timely trends, changes, and developments in business so that the Walton College can more readily incorporate real world issues into the curriculum and other activities. Finally the board members serve as ambassadors to the Walton College and the University of Arkansas. For additional board information, contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Diversity and Inclusion Corporate Advisory Board Members
- RaMona Alexander - Raycom Media
- Gretchen Bellamy - Walmart
- Ralph Burns - Coca Cola
- William Campbell - Koch Business Solutions
- Tamia Collins - Procter & Gamble
- Kendra Deaton - Phillips 66
- Rashad Delph - Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Tina Hallenbeck - FedEx Freight
- Karen Jewell - JB Hunt Transport, Inc.
- Jean Lacefield - Frito-Lay / PEPSICO, Inc
- Arthur Matthews - University of Arkansas
- George McGill - Arkansas House of Representatives
- Greg Moore - Raytheon Company
- Marshall Nash - PerfectVision Manufacturing
- Matt Newsom - The Dannon Company
- Sue Sedberry - Advantage Solutions
- Will Settle - Delta, Retired
- Bjorn Simmons - Wyzerr, Inc.
- Clark Smith - Cross Oil Refining & Marketing
- Ulanda Terry - Posh Planner
- Colleen Trichell - State Farm Insurance, Inc.
- Ken Wade - Urban League of Arkansas
- Sharon Wilson - Sharon Wilson CPA