CUTTING-EDGE ENTERPRISE CURRICULUM
The Information Systems Department in the Walton College offers a variety of Enterprise Systems options. As a student in the Enterprise Curriculum, you will have the opportunity to learn about business processes, develop your communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills, as well as analytical and critical-thinking skills sought after by the world's best employers. Enterprise Systems at the University of Arkansas are heavily used for academic purposes world-wide: both UA faculty and students as well as external faculty and students. In the past two academic years, our resources have been used by about 500 external faculty members and about 2000 external students. These faculty and students represent 59 international universities in 28 countries, and 155 universities in 36 states of the United States.
Enterprise Systems Curriculum
Thanks to the "World-Class" Enterprise Systems Program, the Walton College offers the following curricula options:
- Classes in Enterprise Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Data Mining, and Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Systems Concentration Details
- SAP ERP Certificate Details
- SAS Business Intelligence Certificate Details
- Minor In Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Details
- Master of Information Systems Degree (either Full or Part-time) Details
- MBA with a Concentration in Information Technology Details
The Walton College's Information Systems Department faculty, through their teaching, cutting-edge research, and leadership in national professional organizations, provide a full range of expertise in information systems.