About Enterprise Systems
It is our vision for Enterprise Systems to be a premier world-wide source of academic enterprise curriculum and systems.
Enterprise Systems with its world-class curriculum and global reach produces globally competitive students and world-leading faculty for teaching and research. Enterprise systems captures the true meaning of connecting scholarship with practice.
The Walton College's Information Systems Department faculty, through their teaching, cutting-edge research, and leadership in national professional organizations, provide a full range of expertise in information systems.
- Rajiv Sabherwal, Distinguished Professor, Edwin & Karlee Bradberry Endowed Chair, and Chair of the Department of Information Systems Detailed Profile
- Paul Cronan, Professor, M.D. Matthews Chair in Business, Executive Director of Enterprise Systems Detailed Profile
- Ron Freeze, Clinical Professor, Director of Enterprise Systems Detailed Profile
- Mary Lacity, Professor, Executive Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence Detailed Profile
- Susan Bristow, Clinical Associate Professor, Assistant Department Chair of Information Systems Detailed Profile
- Varun Grover, Distinguished Professor, George and Boyce Billingsley Endowed Chair, ISYS PhD Program Executive Director Detailed Profile
- Amber Young, Assistant Professor, ISYS PhD Program Executive Director Detailed Profile
- Beth Keiffer, Clinical Assistant Professor, Senior Associate Director of Graduate Programs, Business Analytics Detailed Profile
- Michael Gibbs, Instructor, Associate Director of Information Technology, and Associate Director of Enterprise Systems Detailed Profile
Advisory Board Members
The purpose of the Enterprise Systems Advisory Board is to provide strategic direction and ensure the University of Arkansas houses leading-edge hardware/software to support its world-class Enterprise Curriculum.
- ArcBest Technologies
- AR Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Arvest Bank
- Bryce Corporation
- Emory Solutions
- Global Shop Solutions
- J.B. Hunt
- Nielsen Holdings
- Rockline Industries
- Phillips 66
- SAS Institute
- Shiloh Next
- Spectrum Brands
- Tyson Foods