SAS: Exercises, Use Cases and Labs
SAS is a world leader in analytics and provides Walton College with enterprise software tools including Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, and Visual Analytics. SAS has recently gifted Walton College with their new SAS VIYA platform and recognizes a SAS certificate for students completing the undergraduate Business Analytics minor and the graduate Analytics Certificate programs. At Walton, SAS is incorporated in our curriculum to equip students with the highly valued skills of data analytics and visualization. The resources below are available for educators to introduce students to statistical analysis and visualization using SAS software.
The SAS exercises, use cases and labs cover descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing and regression analysis, while helping students learn to navigate Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner.
SAS VIYA Tutorials
intro description goes here. intro description goes here. intro description goes here. intro description goes here.
- Viya VA 01 - Logging_into_the_System.docx
- Viya VA 02 - Importing_Data.docx
- Viya VA 03 - Running_Descriptive_Statistics.docx
- Viya VA 04 - Crosstab.docx
- Viya VA 05 - Histograms.docx
- Viya VA 06 - Filtering.docx
- Viya VA 07 - Creating_Partitions.docx
- Viya VA 08 - Correlation_Matrix.docx
- Viya VA 09 - Linear_Regression.docx
- Viya VA 10 - Logistic_Regression.docx
- Viya VA 11 - Decision_Tree.docx
- Viya VA 12 - Clustering.docx
Descriptive Statistics Resources
These tutorials show students how to run summary statistics and describe data with graphs, histograms, and bar charts.
Hypothesis Testing Resources
These tutorials introduce students to t-tests and analysis of variance.
These tutorials explain how to conduct linear and logistic regression analysis. In addition, students will learn how to transform categorical variables to numeric variables that can be used in a regression model.