Arkansas Business Hall of Fame
The Sam M. Walton College of Business established the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame to recognize Arkansans - by birth or by choice - who have been successful business leaders. The Arkansas Business Hall of Fame is designed to honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments of business leaders who have brought lasting fame to Arkansas.
Now Accepting Nominations
Thank you to all who supported the 2022 Arkansas Business Hall of Fame induction event, especially our event sponsors!
We need your help to identify the next class of inductees. Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 class of the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame. Please see below for selection criteria and a nominations form. For consideration for the 2023 class, nominations are due no later than August 15. Please contact email@example.com or (479) 575-6146 with any questions.
Selection Criteria Nomination Form
- Arvest Bank
- Bank OZK
- Eaton Vance
- Morgan Stanley
- The Family of Lisenne Rockefeller and Winrock Farms
- Stephens Inc.
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Robert and Cynthia East
- First Security Bank/Crews & Associates
- Ginger and Baker
- Johnelle Hunt
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lexicon/Schueck Family
- McLarty Companies
- Tyson Foods
- UA William Dillard Department of Accounting
- University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture + Design
- Ross and Mary Whipple
- Bailey Construction
- Con-Real, LP
- Claiborne and Elaine Deming
- Dyke Industries
- Friday, Eldredge & Clark
- Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects & CDI
- Ranch Properties Inc.
- University of Arkansas Libraries/School of Law