Arkansas Business Hall of Fame
The Sam M. Walton College of Business established the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame to recognize Arkansans - by birth or by choice - who have been successful business leaders. The Arkansas Business Hall of Fame is designed to honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments of business leaders who have brought lasting fame to Arkansas.
Now Accepting Nominations
Thank you to all who supported the 2018 Arkansas Business Hall of Fame induction event, especially our sponsors and media partners!
We need your help to identify the next class of inductees. Nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 class of the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame. Please see below for selection criteria and a nomination form. For consideration for the 2019 class, nominations are due no later than July 31. Please contact email@example.com or (479) 575-6146 with any questions.
Selection Criteria Nomination Form
- ABC Financial
- Arvest Bank
- Big River Steel
- NICHOLAS AIR
- The Family of Winthrop Rockefeller/Winrock Farms
- Cache Valley Electric
- The Connor Family
- Dillard's, Inc.
- Lexicon, Inc.
- Mississippi County, Arkansas Economic Development
- Harriet & Warren Stephens/Stephens Inc.
- Arkansas Capital Corporation
- Ascent Private Capital Management of U.S. Bank
- Bailey Construction and Consulting
- Lee Bodenhamer
- City of Osceola, Arkansas
- First Security Bank
- Gill Ragon Owen, P.A.
- J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- McLarty Companies
- Tyson Foods
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce
- Big River Steel
- CV Engineering
- Entergy Arkansas
- First Arkansas Bank & Trust
- Foundation Resource Management
- Johnelle Hunt
- Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard, PLLC
- University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- University of Arkansas Libraries
- University of Arkansas School of Law and the J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences
2018 Media Partners
- Arkansas Business
- AY & Arkansas Money & Politics
- Celebrate Arkansas
- Talk Business & Politics