Arkansas Business Hall of Fame
The Sam M. Walton College of Business established the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame to recognize Arkansans - by birth or by choice - who have been successful business leaders. The Arkansas Business Hall of Fame is designed to honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments of business leaders who have brought lasting fame to Arkansas.
Now Accepting Nominations
Thank you to all who supported the 2023 Arkansas Business Hall of Fame induction event, especially our sponsors, and congratulations again to our inductees!
We need your help to identify the next class of inductees. Nominations are now being accepted for the 2024 class of the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame. Please see below for selection criteria and a nominations form. For consideration for the 2024 class, nominations are due no later than August 1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (479) 575-6146 with any questions.
Selection Criteria Nomination Form
- Arvest Bank
- Crow Burlingame|Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts
- First Security Bank/Crews and Associates
- Horizon Capital Partners. LLLP
- The Family of Lisenne Rockefeller/Winrock Farms
- Stephens Inc.
- Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc./Alliance Parts Warehouse
- Anthony Timberlands
- Bank OZK
- William Dillard Department of Accounting
- Stephen & Sandra Lessing
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/AIA
- Bailey Construction
- Bank of America
- Clark Timberlands
- Foundation Resource Management
- Hilltop Securities
- Johnelle Hunt
- Lax, Vaughan, Fortson, Rowe & Threet, PA
- Lexicon/Schueck McCarty Family
- Friends of E. Fletcher Lord Jr.
- McLarty Companies
- UA Fay Jones School of Architecture + Design
- American Securities Association
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Friday, Eldredge & Clark
- Tyson Foods