Future Undergraduate Students
Through innovative business courses, high-tech facilities and real-world experiences both locally and abroad, our students learn how to use their strengths and skills to make a difference. And they do it all from one of the nation's premier business locations.
A Place to Call HomeMore Videos
Undergrad Programs at Walton College
Students pursuing a degree at Walton College can choose from a broad variety of majors and concentrations.
- More than 5,400 undergraduate students
- Average class size is 38
- Only 12% of classes are taught by grad students
- No additional admission requirements for business program
- More than 26,700 students (Undergrad, Graduate, Law)
- More than 200 academic degree programs
- 90% of faculty have terminal degrees
- 380 Registered Student Organizations
- 33 Greek Organizations
TUITION AND COST
The Walton College of Business is an excellent value, delivering an exceptional return on students’ investment.