Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board
Members of the Diversity and Inclusion Corporate Advisory Board utilize their experience and expertise to develop and support ways and means of advancing the presence of diversity and inclusion of underrepresented groups in the Walton College, in the state, the region and the nation.
Purpose of the Board
The board serves as ambassadors in developing initiatives to recruit, retain, and graduate underrepresented students at the undergraduate and graduate levels and assists with identifying potential faculty and staff from Arkansas and the United States. They also identify opportunities for partnerships between faculty and the business community for the purposes of:
- promoting mutual gain through such activities as student recruiting and consulting arrangements,
- involving faculty members in practical business problems,
- arranging for guest lecturers from industry,
- supporting state-wide outreach operations, and
- bringing students into direct contact with business executives.
The Corporate Advisory Board keeps the Office of Diversity and Inclusion abreast of timely trends, changes, and developments in business so that the Walton College can more readily incorporate real world issues into the curriculum and other activities. Finally the board members serve as ambassadors to the Walton College and the University of Arkansas. For additional board information, contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Diversity and Inclusion Corporate Advisory Board Members
- RaMona Alexander - WDBD Fox 40
- Elizabeth Avery - Mercy Health System
- Jeromy Bailey - P&G Walmart Team - Home Care
- Vonnice J. Boone, MBA - Walmart
- Ralph Burns - Coca Cola
- Eugene Cook - Walmart Labs
- Tamia Collins - Procter & Gamble
- Dewayne Cotten - Ernst & Young
- Sheerah Davis - Mitchell Communications
- Rashad Delph - Dana Incorporated
- Anita Gonzales-Scott CTR Factor, Inc / DiversityMBA Magazine
- Todd Jenkins - JB Hunt
- Jean Lacefield - Frito-Lay / PEPSICO, Inc (Ret.)
- George McGill - Arkansas House of Representatives
- Calvin Michael - Moniz Phillips 66
- Greg Moore - Raytheon Company
- Marshall Nash - PerfectVision Manufacturing
- Jana Brown - TIAA
- Bjorn Simmons - Wyzerr, Inc.
- Oliver L. Sims, III MBA, CSM, HIT - Oliver Sims Business Advisors
- Christopher L. Smith - Academy Sports
- Clark Smith - Cross Oil Refining & Marketing
- Colleen Trichell - State Farm Insurance, Inc.
- Sadeo T. Trotter - Koch Industries, Inc.
- Eric Wilson - Noble Impact
- Sharon Wilson - Sharon Wilson CPA
- Earvin Young - Sams Club
- LaTricia Hill-Chandler - Walmart