Ethnicity and Religious Based Scholarships
Diversity and Inclusion Scholarships, 2021-22 Academic Year
- Gladys & Troy C. Alley, Sr. Memorial Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Diversity Enrichment Scholarship
- Wyndell Kyle & LaKeysha Michelle Greene Family Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- The John Johnson Scholars Fund
Tips for Funding Your Education
- Register with free online scholarship search at College Financial Aid Advice.
- Contact the financial aid administrator at each school in which you are interested to find out what scholarship and grant programs are available.
- Contact your state higher education agency to get information about state aid, such as Arkansas Academic Challenge at the Arkansas Challenge website.
- Visit the public library to locate books such as the Black Student's Guide to Scholarships (revised edition) and the Black Excel African American Students College Guide. Both include information on award amounts and deadlines.
External Diversity Scholarships
Many external scholarships are funded by private donors and organizations outside of the University of Arkansas. These scholarships are not affiliated with University of Arkansas. Take notice of red flags when searching for and applying for scholarships. You should never be required to pay for scholarship applications.
- NABA Scholarship Program
- National Black MBA Association Undergraduate Scholarships
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- The Herbert Lehman Education Fund Scholarship
- AAIA Scholarships
- Catching The Dream Program
- Chickasaw Nation Higher Education Grant
- Against The Grain Groundbreaker Leadership Scholarship
- APIASF General Scholarship Program
- Hsiao Memorial Economics Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship For New Americans
- David R. Parsley Scholarship Fund for Supply Chain Management
- LouEllen Dabbs Scholarship
- Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
- SILA Post Secondary College Scholarship
- Academic Challenge Scholarship - High School - Non-Traditional Students
- Governor’s Distinguished Scholarship - High School
- Student Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- BLM2 Scholarship Foundation College Scholarship