Find out more about the whole UofA orientation experience including a virtual orientation agenda, Go Orientation modules, and links to important technology information. Click on Advising and Registration for FAQs regarding your advising experience.
Orientation Section 5:
Final Thoughts and Advising Appointment Information
Now that you have completed your Walton Pre-Advising Session, there are just a few more things to do to prepare for your upcoming orientation session.
Congratulations! You are well on your way to a successful first semester as a Walton
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Walton Pre-Advising To Do List
- Watch all of the videos in the Walton Pre-Orientation Tutorial and complete the Walton Pre-Advising Form.
- Learn your UARK username and password and your 9-digit University of Arkansas ID number.
- Begin checking your UARK email several times each week.
- Make a list of questions to ask your advisor during your appointment.
- Login to UAConnect and clear your pre-registration hold. See the Tips and Next Steps video in section 2 for instructions. Any other holds will be addressed by your advisor during your appointment.
- Complete the University of Arkansas Virtual Orientation modules Go Orientation when you receive the link.
- Pack your walking shoes, comfy clothes, and questions and get ready to come to campus for orientation!
Have you changed your mind about your major? Follow this link and see “How do I change my major before orientation?” in the FAQs for more information.
Join Dr. Jeff Hood for a presentation on supporting your student through the first semester. Hear more about the Walton curriculum as well as some important tips for guiding your student.
Need help navigating UAConnect? Watch these videos for instructions on enrolling, dropping or swapping a class.