Student Finance Association
Walton College Finance Association: Leading Students to the Top
The Walton College Finance Association is a Registered Student Organization at the University of Arkansas that is dedicated to motivating high performing students to reach their potential by providing networking opportunities, guest speakers, accessibility, training, and resources in the financial and trading sector to increase member's business knowledge and establish a competitive edge in the job market to ensure future success.
We seek to add value to the Walton College of Business by producing high performing, dedicated students that add intrinsic value to their companies and expand the Walton footprint. In return, we hope that our upperclassmen and alumni see the importance of giving back by providing opportunities and expertise that pave the way for the next generation of Walton students.
Our Leadership Team
- President: Drake Hamilton
- Vice President: Blake Middleton
- Treasurer: Jalen Hemphill
- VP of Administration and VP of Membership: Garrett Bronn
- VP of Marketing: Andrew Bickford
- VP of Operations: Jessica Keith
- Underclassmen Representative: Sampras Helton
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Craig G. Rennie
Interested in joining?
Follow us on Instagram @Uafinanceclub
Join our weekly email list by applying on HogSync
Finance Association Email: UAFinanceClub@gmail.com