Jamie Kern, director in the Graduate School of Business, has been named employee of the fourth quarter of 2022-2023 academic year by the Sam M. Walton College of Business.
|Interim Dean Brent Williams presents Jamie Kern with Walton College’s employee of the fourth quarter award.|
Anyone in the college may nominate colleagues for the award, which is given to employees
who show superior customer service that enhances the image of the college above and
beyond the scope of that employee's job description.
Along with Kern, several staff members were nominated for their contributions to Walton College:
- Jessica Burkett, Director of Student Success
- Cari Densen-Gates, Administrative Support Supervisor, Accounting
- Joy Estepp, Senior Admissions Analyst, Graduate School of Business
- Michelle Larsen, Fiscal Support Analyst, Accounting Center
- Vinnie Modderman, Computer Support Specialist, Technology Center
- Autumn Parker, Director for Undergraduate Recruitment and Enrollment Management, Undergraduate Programs
- Nicole Pool, Administrative Support Supervisor, Economics
- Jaime Ashmore Tucker, Senior Associate MBA Director, MBA Programs
- Vivian Hill, Administrative Support Supervisor, Strategy, Entrepreneurship & Venture Innovation
The winner receives a certificate of appreciation and a cash prize. Winners are chosen by Walton College's Interim Dean Brent Williams and the associate deans.