Austin Schwarzkopf, administrative specialist III in the Undergraduate Programs Office, has been named
employee of the first quarter by the Sam M. Walton College of Business.
Anyone in the college may nominate colleagues for the award, which is given to employees who show superior customer service that enhances the image of the college above and beyond the scope of that employee's job description.
Along with Schwarzkopf, several staff members were nominated for their contributions to Walton College:
- Eric Bradford, director for employer relations and technology management, Walton College Career Services
- Joy Estepp, senior admissions analyst, Graduate School of Business
- Sjah Gonzales, financial program coordinator, Accounting Center
- David Siegel, computer support manager, Technology Center
- Chase Smith, event coordinator, Executive Education
- Casey Spatz, administrative support supervisor, J.B. Hunt Transport Department of Supply Chain Management
- Jeff Waits, computer support specialist, Technology Center
The winner receives a certificate of appreciation and a cash prize. Winners are chosen by Walton College's Dean Matt Waller, associate deans and the Walton College Staff Council.