Walton Executive MBA: Tuition and Financial Aid
The Walton MBA can be an investment in your future. Sharpen your skills as an executive and learn how to create and cast a vision, develop and execute a strategy, and become a better leader of individuals, teams, and entire organizations. Improve your decision-making and problem-solving abilities, and hone your communication style to inform, inspire, and motivate.
Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) - 38 hours
|Tuition & Program Costs|
|Total = $47,500|
*Total amount includes books and other program costs associated with professional programs.
Additional expenses will include, but may not be limited to Housing, Laptop, Parking, and Travel.
Scholarships - EMBA
We provide a limited number of need based scholarships. Applications for each scholarship can be submitted after you are admitted.
Need Based Scholarship:
- Multiple need-based scholarships up to $12,000 may be available for qualified candidates. Students can apply upon acceptable. Application must be complete by February 15th for consideration.
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours during each semester of the EMBA program, with exception for the final semester, in which recipients must be enrolled in at least three credit hours.
- Demonstrate strong financial need.
Global Immersion Scholarship:
- A limited number of scholarships are available on a need-based basis for the Global immersion program.
- Be in good academic standing in the Walton Executive MBA program, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85.
- Travel to an approved country as part of the Global Business course and Global Immersion international trip.
- Be enrolled in Walton Executive MBA courses for two consecutive semesters prior to the Global Immersion trip.
- Demonstrate strong financial need
*Note amount and number of scholarships available are subject to change.