Pursuing the Walton MBA is an investment in your future, and we're committed to helping
you explore financing options. These include scholarship opportunities, graduate assistantships,
Graduate assistantships are a unique characteristic of the Walton MBA. Graduate assistantships
may be for two years or less. During the period a student holds a graduate assistantship,
he/she receives a complete tuition waiver and a stipend. In return, the student works
as an assistant for 20 hours a week. Several graduate assistantships are offered.
All admitted students are automatically considered for assistantships after they are
admitted to the program – no additional application required for assistantships. International
applicants are also eligible to receive graduate assistantships.
Ecklund Family Scholarship – two $4,000 scholarship available
- Minimum incoming GPA of 3.25
- Demonstrated leadership roles and experience
- Limited to supply chain management or entrepreneurship and innovation career tracks
- Demonstrated financial need
Karthikeyan Sennimalai Scholarship for International Students – two $1,800 scholarships
- International students only
- Must have a 3.25 undergraduate GPA in the last 60 hours taken
MBA General Scholarship – one $1,000 scholarship available
- Must be an MBA student to apply
Russell E. Westmeyer Fellowship in Graduate Studies - $9,000 available to award between
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better
- Must exhibit strong financial need
*Note amount and number of scholarships available are subject to change.
Other Forms of Financial Aid
Support for financial aid applications is provided through the University Financial Aid office.
Scholarships are available to all students, including international candidates. Applications
for scholarships can only be made AFTER you are admitted. Please feel free to send any inquiries you have about these options
to us at email@example.com.