Membership: Supply Chain Management Research Center
The Supply Chain Management Research Center serves as the connector between leading industry representatives and the faculty and students in the Walton Supply Chain program.
Meet Our Members
Become a Member
Through the annual contributions of member companies, the SCMRC provides value-added services and resources through the LEAD framework that contribute to the mission, vision, and values of the center. These services and resources include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborative learning & networking in peer-to-peer settings
- Annual Trends in Supply Chain Management Conference
- Annual SCMRC Emerging Research Symposium
- Connecting industry to student teams as sponsors in our project-based course
- Networking & recruitment opportunities with Walton SCM students
- Research partnerships & early access to thought leadership produced by center faculty
- Various engagement opportunities among Walton SCM students, faculty, and industry partners
Membership with the SCMRC is established through an annual contribution of $10,000. As critical partners in the pursuit of our mission, our member companies receive priority access to our services and resources. Membership extends to the full company, and thus all individual team members within the company are considered SCMRC members.
To connect with the SCMRC and explore membership for your organization, please complete the below form and we will be in touch soon.