7 Facts about a Walton College Alumnus who is an EPIC Success
November 30, 2018 | By Mathew Waller
He is an Arkansan who is a successful leader and a man of integrity. Here are seven facts you should know about his business career:
Gary Norcross is an EPIC Success
- Gary Norcross graduated from the Walton College in 1987 at the age of 21 and went to work at Systematics Inc. a year later.
- At the age of 30, he became a senior vice president at Alltel Information Services.
- At the age of 36, he became president of a division of Fidelity National Information Services(FIS).
- In 2012 he became president of FIS.
- In 2015, at the age of 49, he became CEO of FIS.
- He is also on the board of directors of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America.
- I’m fortunate to have him on my Dean’s Executive Advisory Board.
FIS, the company Gary leads, has a market cap of over $30 billion, 52,000 employees, does business globally and is a most innovative financial services technology company. The company Gary is on the board of, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, is more than 150 years old, has over $7 billion in assets and is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the United States. That these companies desire Gary’s leadership is evidence of his EPIC success.