Beginning in fall 2018, the McMillon Innovation Studio will be forming innovation design teams that will focus on prototyping new models of delivery, services, products and policies in the areas of (1) health and well-being, (2) supply chain and (3) seamless commerce. We will be hiring student project leaders for each of these teams, who will have the opportunity to travel, create and innovate for real impact, gain job experience, earn potential credit hours, and receive potential funding to support innovation prototypes. All majors are welcome to apply.
The McMillon Innovation Studio seeks to shape the future of commerce by inspiring students to be catalysts of innovation.
For more information regarding student job opportunities, visit:
- McMillon Innovation Studio – Program Director
- McMillon Innovation Studio – Marketing Intern
- McMillon Innovation Studio – Project Lead, Supply Chain
- McMillon Innovation Studio – Project Lead, Health & Wellness
- McMillon Innovation Studio – Graduate Assistant
Students with creative, innovative ideas in health and well-being, supply chain or seamless commerce are welcome to join a design team being in fall 2018. Contact Rachel Sullivant at email@example.com for additional information.