Arkansas Business Hall of Fame
The Sam M. Walton College of Business established the Arkansas Business Hall of Fame to recognize Arkansans - by birth or by choice - who have been successful business leaders. The Arkansas Business Hall of Fame is designed to honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments of business leaders who have brought lasting fame to Arkansas.
Hall of Fame Call for Nominations
Help us recognize and honor worthy Arkansas business leaders! We are currently accepting nominations for the 2016 class of Arkansas Business Hall of Fame inductees. The deadline for nominations is July 1. Please direct questions to the Sam M. Walton College of Business, Office of External Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or (479) 575-6146.
Nomination Form View Selection Criteria
- Arvest Bank
- LaFrance Family (2)
- Southwest States Service Corp.
- Curb Records
- Dillard's Inc.
- Stone Ward
- USA Drug
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries
- First Arkansas Bank & Trust
- First Security Bank
- The Kansas City Southern Charitable Fund
- The McLarty Companies
- Regions Insurance
- Rondor Music International
- Simmons Bank
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- University of Arkansas Global Campus
- University of Arkansas Libraries
- Cindy & Chip Murphy for Women & Children First
- Arkansas State University
- Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences
- Colliers International | Arkansas
- Entergy Arkansas
- Friday, Eldredge & Clark LLP
- Hunt Ventures
- Nabholz Construction Corporation
- JW Nutt Company
- Sport Clips Haircuts
- Harriet & Warren Stephens, Stephens Inc.
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- USA Drug (2)
2015 Media Partners
- Arkansas Business
- Arkansas Money & Politics
- Celebrate Arkansas
- Talk Business & Politics