Due to the generosity of private donors, the Walton College has the opportunity to award annual scholarship funds to currently enrolled undergrad students and incoming/enrolling freshmen and transfer students.
Walton College scholarships can be awarded to students majoring in one of our seven departmental disciplines. If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, we encourage you to apply.
Scholarships for Currently Enrolled Walton College Students
To be eligible for scholarships, currently enrolled students must complete both the University and Walton College applications via the AcademicWorks system. The application deadline is February 15.
The scholarship application window for current Walton students opens January 1 and closes on February 15.
Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students to the Walton College
Scholarships for incoming and transfer students are available via the form below. The application deadline is February 15.
The scholarship application window for incoming and transfer students opens January 1 and closes on February 15.
General Scholarship Timeline:
- January: Online scholarship application for the upcoming academic year goes live.
- February: All interested students must submit an application no later than February 15 in order to be considered for any Walton College-specific scholarship.
- March - April: Walton College committees meet to award departmental and general business scholarships.
- April - May: Students are notified of scholarship selection.
- May - June: Students receiving scholarships must complete the electronic scholarship survey. Funding will not be distributed if this is not completed.
- September: Fall semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts, generally after the 11th day of class.
- Following January: Spring semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts.