Due to the generosity of private donors, the Walton College has the opportunity to award annual scholarship funds to currently enrolled undergrad students and incoming/enrolling freshmen and transfer students.
Walton College scholarships can be awarded to students majoring in one of our eight departmental disciplines. If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered for Walton College scholarships, a student must:
- be currently enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student in good
OR plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student for the upcoming academic year
- have submitted a complete General Application in the AcademicWorks system
- have submitted a complete Walton College supplemental application in the AcademicWorks system
- complete their general and supplemental application within the scholarship application window
Scholarships for Walton College Students
To be eligible for Walton-specific scholarships, students must complete both the University and Walton College applications via the AcademicWorks system. The application deadline is February 26.*
The scholarship application window for Walton students opens January 1 and closes
*For MAcc and IMAcc students, the application window closes on March 8.
General Scholarship Timeline:
- January: Online scholarship application for the upcoming academic year goes live.
- February: All interested students must submit an application no later than February 26 in order to be considered for any Walton College-specific scholarship.
- March - April: Walton College committees meet to award departmental and general business scholarships.
- April - May: Students are notified of scholarship selection.
- May - June: Students receiving scholarships must complete the electronic scholarship survey. Funding will not be distributed if this is not completed.
- September: Fall semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts, generally after the 11th day of class.
- Following January: Spring semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts.