American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapter
The American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapter at the University of Arkansas is a student-run organization dedicated to providing students with the tools, real-world experience and networking opportunities that will aid them in their careers through involvement with both the University of Arkansas and the community.
The American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapter at the University of Arkansas is a student-led organization dedicated to providing students with the skills, real-world experience, and networking opportunities to further their professional success through involvement within both the University of Arkansas and the Northwest Arkansas community.
By Hosting multiple events throughout the year, AMA offers unique opportunities for students to get involved and enhance their knowledge of the professional world they will enter after graduation.
- Web site: http://uarkama.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofArkansasAMA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UarkAMA
- Nicole Cox (email@example.com)
- Rebecca Miles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chapter Awards and Recognition
- 2008-2009 Outstanding Community Service Award
- 2009-2010 Outstanding Chapter Plan
- 2009-2010 Outstanding Community Service Award
- 2010-2011 Bronze Chapter Award (for excellence in collegiate chapter performance)
- Bronze Award in "Top Chapters" Category (#3 chapter in the nation)
- 2011-2012 Outstanding Community Service Award
- 2013-2014 AMA Students Design Potential New Product for Spectrum Brands
- AMA Hosts Annual 5K Race for an Educated Kenya